Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Doughnutz Mania


I simply love doughnutz...throw any kind of doughnutz at me and I'll catch it with my mouth open....Last weekend was the last weekend before utter chaos and madness starts at work....so I decided to laze around...just do nothing but S-L-E-E-P....but too much sleep and nothingness...makes my hand itch - itch to cook up a storm....hehehe
so I decided to make doughnuts - which started off to be a disaster coz I din have enough flour and the dough became all mushed up and I couldn't form a dough - but thanks to my crazy 'braveness'...I decided to go ahead with the frying by piping out the dough and made doughnut balls and it turned out great....just realised doughnutz are so easy and cheap to make and if I am ever out of a job..I shall be the Doughnut Lady....Crispy, Creamy Doughnuts

No comments: