Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ipoh

Finally we went to Ipoh....it was an impromt to decision and I LOVED every minute of it! The first food stop is Foh San Restaurant along Jalan Abdul Tahir. The place is packed with people. It is difficult to find a table and when u finally do, the other people without tables, will stare at you like vultures...waiting to take your spot.
Lucky the waitress helped us "thap thoi" with other ppl and we soon ate..
The food is unlike anything I have ever eaten!! Everything is delicious! I didn't dare take pictures coz fearing people we shared the table with will think I'm psycho!
We ordered a lot to take away. The Siew Mai is the best I've eaten - it is the number one must!! The char siew pau is definately different - in a nice way. The egg tart is absolute 'delish' and the 'kai soh' dun get me started...I haven't eaten such good chicken pie in a long time...

No comments: