Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lok Lok @ Raja Uda


It has really been awhile since my last entry. I've been working my @$$ off! When ever I go to Seberang Prai during the afternoon, I will definitely make my way to the cheapest Lok Lok I know...I know it's a bit far but I do not go there on purpose to have Lok Lok! The stall is situated in Raja Uda at the corner of Jalan Cempaka, the Lok Lok is only RM 0.30 per stick! Among the variety is mantis prawns, octopus and cuttlefish with kangkung.....all at 0.30 cents. However when we got there...we couldn't find any of the above displayed but the uncle was busy peeling the mantis prawns. We ordered 10 sticks and the replied was RM 1.50 per stick wor....and he said, "nvm i charge u 0.60 etc...." we din quite catch what he said in the end but we agreed....and the next thing we saw was..... he threw 10 mantis prawns into the boiling pot and we were in shocked!! no wonder so cheap....we gotta peel our own mantis prawns!!! Nevertheless, the mantis prawns are cooked just right, they are fresh and juicy and yummy...but...everyone was starring at our table - coz we peeled our own mantis prawns..pai seh nia
Be warned, for 30 cents per stick, the amount on each stick is not alot but if possible, go for those that are value for $$$!

No comments: