Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pastasia - Italian & Thai Fusion

Since we haven't tried this joint since it's opening and Citibank has a buy 1 for 1 free promotion till 31 August 2007, so why not, rite?
We went at 7.30pm - typical dinner time and there were nobody around! One glance at the menu, the prices are so so....expensive! We ordered the Spaghetti Nere Di Seppia - Squid ink spaghetti with prawns a prawn, mussels a mussel, squid and clams. For RM 29.90, you get one and only prawn that is not fresh, one mussel and lots of 'kepah'. The good??

Since it was buy one free one, I ordered something of the same price - Lamb shank cooked in tomato sauce and risotto. The amount of rice is so miserable and the risotto is undercooked.

The food tasted fine although the portion is slightly VERY small! What can I say, my tummy was not satisfied and HAD to go for Baskin Robbins after the meal. Overall, I will not go back there. I rather pay more and enjoy my Italian food in Mario's along Batu Ferringhi.

No comments: