Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mexican food

You must probably be wondering which place I'm gonna blog about on Mexican food...The place is...my home. I craved for Mexican food and what the heck..I haven't been cooking for a long time, I decided to give it a go..
I didn't give the ingredients and what food I'm gonna cook much thought and off to Tesco I go! After buying the necessary stuff I needed, I searched for recipes in my all time favourite website All Recipes. The preparation is hard work but I am a slow worker. I slaved the whole day in the kitchen and below is the results I got!

Clockwise from bottom left: tortillas (bought), sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, guacamole, beef and chicken mix, chili beans with minced meat and chicken and tomato salsa.

I couldn't find a recipe for chili beans, so I bought Old El Paso's mix which was terrific! I just added kidney beans, home made salsa, onions and ground beef and chicken.

As for snacks while watching the tellie, I made cheese dip which was quite flavourful but the seasoning from Chachos overpowered my cheese dip!
Nacho Cheese Sauce
Tomato Salsa
Chicken Fajitas
Guacamole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! looks yummy.. when do i get to try?? hehe.. u r really a good cook. :)
yhc