Friday, July 13, 2007

ZingDo

Recently, I keep hearing people saying that Korean fast food chain in Gurney Plaza, Penang (Breeks original location) is 'yucks'. On the other hand got people say not bad 'lar'. So, I decided to give it a try. After much deliberation and asking the cashier on what is nice, I chose BiBim Bap Garlic Chicken Bulgogi Meal that comes with Kimchi soup - RM 10.90

Eating the food for the very first time, I found it a bit bland so i added the unusual chili sauce that was provided. It tasted better. In a nutshell, Bing Bing Bang BiBim Bap Garlic Chicken Bulgogi Meal is just Korean "Sar Poh Fan". The Kimchi soup was the best coz it had a kick and ooomph to it!
My other half ordered the Hotplate Beef Bulgogi set that comes with soup and short grain (Japanese) rice - RM 13.90. The meat comes raw so bring out the chef in you and play with food!!

ZingDo is under the same group of companies with Breeks and Soul Garden! Personally, I find ZingDo so so and I don't like the amount of cucumbers in the food..it overpowers the taste of other things!
I prefer Pepper Lunch in Singapore and best of all, no cucumber and it's yummier but more expensive.


Pepper Lunch

No comments: