Sunday, September 9, 2007

Prontip

Recently I pass by Prontip Thai Restaurant and the banner caught my eye. Thai food buffet lunch at only RM 10.90nett (weekdays) and RM 12.90nett (weekends)! I decided to give it a try yesterday. For RM 12.90, you cannot complain about the spread they had. There was plain rice, fried noodles, fried belacan rice, Thai style pork, Green curry prawns, Thai style fish, Thai style satay, Thai Laksa, deep fried kangkung, Thai minced meat, spring rolls, fish, crab & prawn cakes, Tomyam soup, dessert and much more which I can't remember. I do not know if the spread changes every other day or it's the same.
The fish, prawns & crab cakes are superb, the belacan fried rice is good, laksa...darn creamy and rich - yum yum and the prawns are so fresh!For such a cheap price and you get to try so many variety of their food, why not?
The lunch hour for this buffet is 11 am - 3pm. If the buffet doesn't fancy you, they do serve ala carte!

No comments: